> Hello everyone!
>
> Can you recommend to me a good motherboard that will support at least 3 GB
> of RAM and dual Intel Pentium 3 using kernel 2.4.x and LTSP 3.0 packages?
> Or anyone from this list has successfully run LTSP 3.0 and kernel 2.4.x
> using the motherboards of Intel Server Board SDS2, Asus CUV266-DLS, and/or
> Asus CUV4X-D?

*** Were using Asus CUV4X-D motherboards in our LTSP servers (Dual Pentium
1000 with 4 gigs ram) on kernel 2.4.6 (LTSP distribution 2.07
however). Works fine but if you go with this board make sure you turn off
MPS 1.4 specification in the bios as I recently discovered with this
option enabled a 2.4 SMP kernel will hang at boot-up.