Hi,

The Millbury public school system has 20-30 PowerMac 6100s that they would
like to setup as thin clients. Here's all I know about them: They are 66 MHz
/ 40 MB RAM / 600 MB HD with NICs.

The schoold also has a Dell server (1GHz / 512 MB RAM) to support the
clients. They'd like to run a Web browser and something like StarOffice.

If anyone has any experience in setting Linux up on a 6100 and creating the
TFTP boot image for this platform, I sure could use some help!

Thanks,
Skip