I need a professional look & feel, so PCs off ebay aren't going to do it
for me.  Also, I have the money and so am looking for quality first, price
second.  I hear the ThinkNIC's video quality is poor.  Does it offer at
least 1024x768 with 16-bit color?  It would be worth it to PXE boot these
for better performance than LTSP off CD (I understand it supports PXE if
you set it in the BIOS).  The only other issue I see with it is that it
has a CD-ROM drive and it doesn't have screw holes to attach it to the
desks, as does the TCSX-1.  Also, I'd have to throw out its keyboard for a
real keyboard.  That, Shopping, Sports, News, etc. replacing the function
keys doesn't look too professional, either.

I sure wish these NIC people would wake up and realize their product would
be a hell of lot better geared toward business customers than as a
consumer device for which it couldn't possibly have much of a market for.

--Matthew