Matthew,

We sell the TCSX-1 on DisklessWorkstations.Com, which i'm part
owner of.  Keep that in mind, and i'll try not to let my bias
show :)

I also have a ThinkNic.

I like the ThinkNic as a low-cost desktop machine.  Sits
horizontally or vertically.

The CD-Rom drive is a waste in a typical LTSP environment,
but you can't order without.

The graphics are fair.  You can do 1024x768, but I think
the refresh rate isn't very good.  But, for $200, it's a good
deal.

The TCSX-1 is a nice little box.  Really designed to be used,
but not seen.  It's designed to be mounted in a kiosk, or under a
desk or somewhere out of the way, where the user doesn't
need to get at it.  The 75mhz stpc cpu runs surprisingly
well, considering it's clock speed.  It'll run X well at 1024x768
and I think it will support upto 1280x1024, but I haven't tried that.

At twice the price for the TCSX-1, you need to decide what
you need, whether that is a kiosk type machine, or a desktop
machine.

So, I hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]