Hello,

I have some old x486 with no pci slots (compaq presario cds 522 among
others).
I finaly found some 3c509b nics that could boot from a rom-o-matic.org
generated .lzdsk boot file.
Now, as this are isa nics, they need their driver to specified in the
dhcp response.
The driver loaded by etherboot flopyy is 3c5x9 at 0x0300.
I tried different ways to feed this information to the client but I
still get a Kernel panic and an error message about the isa nic driver.

Could someone please tell me the correct syntax for option-129 (with
some examples if possible) ?

Thank You.
Fathi Ben Nasr.