Fathi,

Take a look at http://www.ltsp.org/instructions-3.0.html

Down near the bottom is an example of the settings
need for a NE2000 ISA card.

I think for the 3c509 card, you don't need the IO=0x300 statement,
the driver will probe and find the address.

So, just have the option-128 with the special value
and option-129 = "NIC=3c5x9"

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]