I dont't think that is what Jim was asking for.  And one reason I don't
use Suse anymore.  They try to squeeze as much revenue outa the box sets
before releasing the iso.  At least that is the only reason I can figure
for them doing it.  It started back in 5* days and the lag has gotten
bigger with each release.  My lug is SuSE centric for some reason and I
hear them whining about this constantly.

Jim, I will Try to find a boxed set and make the isos available.  No
guarantee when though as I have better things to do first.

Have fun.

Bastian Dingeldein wrote:

Michael H. Collins                      http://www.linuxlink.com
Linux Streaming Radio                   http://www.kpig.com
Penguins are so sensitive.              Lyle Lovett