On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 10:00, Denzil L. Kelly wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to setup a network of terminals that
> would connect to the server wirelessly? If so what wireless cards
> support this?

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure this is a great idea. Wifi cards are only set
up to a maximum of 11Mbps. I've had poor results running one X app
remotely on my laptop, much less the entire desktop! If you kept the
amount of clients per receiver to just one or two, and implemented some
sort of X bandwidth limiting (there is such a thing if I recall,
although I don't remember how to implement it), then it might work
reasonably well.

Cheers,
Jason

--