Yee haa

Jam, you rock.

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:20:15 -0500 (EST)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the bitstream:

~Denzil,
~
~Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. It got lost in my mailbox while
~I was at LinuxWorld.
~
~We're working on wireless-ltsp.  I've got it working on my laptop
~right now, but most of the setup is hard-coded.  I still need to
~make it parameterized, so that it will work for a much larger
~selection of equipment.
~

--
Michael H. Collins              http://www.linuxlink.com
Admiral                         Penguinista Navy