Denzil,

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. It got lost in my mailbox while
I was at LinuxWorld.

We're working on wireless-ltsp.  I've got it working on my laptop
right now, but most of the setup is hard-coded.  I still need to
make it parameterized, so that it will work for a much larger
selection of equipment.

In my case, I've got an Orinoco silver card and a Linksys Wap11
access point.

We can't boot the kernel across the network card.  So, we will get
the kernel from some local storage, which would be either a
floppy disk, flash disk or hard drive.

I expect to post a package in the next couple of weeks.

So, stay tuned :)

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]