Hey All,

I'm trying to see what sort of terminals I can get to run ltsp on. I'm
wanting something I can hide away, as well as something without a fan.
The quieter and smaller the better. The closest thing I can find is the
"Tiny Linux System" made by Advantage Business Computer Systems. I know
a lot of people make their own terminals out of stock pc parts. I'm not
sure if I could build one smaller or cheaper (<$400) than this prebuilt
model. Any better solutions?

Regards,
Jason