I already have ltsp-sound working using ESD (K12LTSP) and ltsp-floppy using MtoolsFM-floppyd.
I'm not really satisfied with ESD - discontinued development, stability issues, mixer issues, etc.
Also I would like to have terminal cdrom access.
What I ment was to evaluate the idea that VirtualFS might deliver cdrom-cdaudio-floppy-sound-sound_mixing in ONE PACKAGE or to hear why it's not an good idea to use VirtualFS for all that.

Regards,

Andres

John McCreesh wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">