Hi,

My ltsp server now works fine (Mandrake 8.2), and my workstation also
with a new NIC.
Remains a few questions :

 - the screen of the workstation blinks, there are many blank lines
appearing and disappearing very quickly, especially when I move a window.
It happens in 800x600 (X_MODE_0 = 800x600), not in 640x480
(X_MODE_0 = 640x480) .
System : IBM Personal Computer 330, Pentium 166, 80 Mo ram, video
chip S3Trio 64 V+, 1 Mo video ram.
I downloaded and setup the ltsp_x336_s3-3.0.0-i386.tgz and added in
ltsp.conf : XSERVER = XF86_S3
The monitor is a recent Acer 1555 (15 inches).
Any Idea ?

 - How do I configure StarOffice on a ltsp workstation ? Is it necessary to
set it up for every user (in standalone or network mode) ?

 - How do I make a proper shut down of a ltsp workstation ?

Thanks.

Romain Surleau.