Hello List,

I've been trialing using LTSP in a computer lab, and come across a few
problems with certain X applications.  I think the problems are to do with
my XF86Config. (One of them being that I can't get any higher res than
800x600, but the desktop is still at 1024x768 so I have to scroll)

A more major problem is that xzoom and x0rfbserver (possibly others, I
havn't had any other problems) both fail.

xzoom when it first starts, it creates a window, but that it almost
imediatly destryed, and xzoom stops, with the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  142 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  1 (X_ShmAttach)
  Serial number of failed request:  17

I had a look on google for similar problems, but couldn't find anything
exactly the same.

x0rfbserver starts, but then dies when a client tries to connect with the
same Major and Minor opcodes, but different Serial numbers (1452 and 1463,
respectivly)

I havn't a clue where to start looking within the configuration for
X.  Has anyone else had similar problems?

Graham