Jim,

Thanks for the write up on the Xvesa server for the ThinkNIC.
Works great for clearing up the fuzzy fonts.

Here is my question, how can I force the Xvesa server into 800x600 resolution?  The X_MODE_0 option of the ltsp.conf file seems to be ignored and will always go into 1024x768.

Using the ThinkNIC flat panel display, I'll get a warning message that flashes "OVERSIZE" a few times and goes away.  I can then log in and do my thing but the screen is larger than my display.  Not a huge problem, but would be nice to get it going at 800x600.

Thanks for all your help to date,
Jim Bittner