Thanks to all of you for your patient help! I now have everything set up
and working perfectly, sound included. However, I have run into an odd
problem that I see other people have come across (in the archives), but
I never saw anyone's solution. I gotten everything working perfectly
using a hub between server/clients, but when I use a switch, nothing
works. They boot to the point where they are looking for a DHCP server,
then sit forever. If I plug everything back into the hub, it works
perfectly. Has anyone gotten their LTSP clients/servers to work over a
switch? FYI, I am using a Linksys 5-port workgroup 10/100 switch.

Thanks again,
Glenn