In a couple of weeks I'm going to be running a half-day workshop on IT
alternatives for non-profits at a local conference here in Toronto. One of
the main things I will be talking about is our LTSP setup here at ICLEI. It
would be great if I could site other examples of non-profit organizations who
are using LTSP. Any information that you can provide me on who is using LTSP
would be great. I'd rather not go into the conference with my only examples
of LTSP users being me at work and me at home.

I'm going to be seting up a small LTSP network at the event and I'm going to
run my presentation using OpenOffice on a box I recently purchased for $39.95
(Cdn. I've left the pricetags on it). I'm going to have a small network of 3
machines setup so that the participants will have a chance for some hands on
playing around with Linux on a diskless client. If anybody has any
suggestions on how to make an effective LTSP presentation they would be very
welcome. Once I'm done I would be more than willing to share the presentation
with anybody else as I hope it will be an effective tool to help get people
to consider LTSP as an alternative.

Stuart Baird
ICLEI