Matt (et al),

The work I'm doing is with the ThinkNIC.  I have
gotten it to work at 1024x768 at 75Hz NI.  If
possible, it would be nice to have a modeline
for getting it to do it at 60Hz interlaced so it
can use the monitor some folks buy from ThinkNIC
(shudder - don't ever buy the lousy things).

The chip is an SiS 5597/98 with 4Mb allocated in
the bios for video memory.

The support on getting this thing working properly
is superb.  A lot of the parameters are still a
mystery but the help given is great.  For light
duty use these ThinkNIC NC's (and a replacement kbd)
are a no brainer at about $250 total landed cost
per unit.  I suspect that if we pulled the 32MB
of memory and slapped in a 256MB (for about $30)
we'd have a unit that could run most bulky apps
without needing any swap.  Boot 'em, load 'em and
leave 'em on.  Talk about getting your TCO under
control!

Thanks all.