Martin,

To help you, I need a bit of information.

1) Run this command and show me the output:

     grep server_args /etc/xinetd.d/tftp

2) Run this, and show me the output:

     grep filename /etc/dhcpd.conf

3) And finally, run this:

     ls -l /tftpboot/lts

If the server_args (step 1) contains a '-s' option, then your
filename (step 2) needs to NOT have '/tftpboot' in front of the
pathname.  That is, it should should something like:

    filename    "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.9-ltsp-6";

if the server_args does NOT have a '-s' option, then your
filename should look like this:

    filename    "/tftpboot/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.9-ltsp-6";

Whatever it has after the 'lts/', needs to exist in the
/tftpboot/lts directory (step 3).

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]