On Thursday 20 June 2002 06:25 pm, Mark Worstall wrote:

> If you are using any modern e-mail client, just tell it to do text only and
> most will "strip" the html part off. (at least my Kmail does)

I am also using KMail and I do that (as suggested above), but it only works
with "multipart" messages that have a plain-text part and an HTML part.

In the last couple of days, several annoying HTML-only messages have arrived
here.  KMail won't strip the HTML tags out of them; it simply displays the
entire thing, tags and all.

I automatically delete these without even reading them.  I don't care how
desperate the writer is for help.

Ken
--
"The promise of America is Opportunity, not Guarantee."
          --Abraham Lincoln