Charles,

I'm the list manager.  But, I don't have control over
html being blocked.  The list is hosted on SourceForge,
using Mailman, and there is no ability to block the html
mail.

Sure, you complaining about it may stop 1 person
from sending html email. But, there are about 100 new
people a week, how are you going to get to all of them ?

Like I said, it's a fact of life, deal with it.

Jim.