เมื่อ พ. 3 ก.ค. 2002 05:24, Hal Vaughan ได้ส่งข้อความ:
I'm willing to bet, since you are on the LTSP list, that there is no
/tftpboot/kernel.  If there is, check the .conf file under xinet.d and see if
you are using the -s option to change the root of the tftp download, in which
case it should be /kernel.  Your dhcpd file should PROBABLY name the file
/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.9-blah-blah (check under /tftpboot/lts/).  I am guessing
that's your problem, though I'm having my own right now, as well.
Dan