Thank you, Jason.  You've given me some good info on what to search for (I've
found lots of time it's very difficult to search for a topic because the
choice of key words can be too wide, and it takes too long to sort through
and try different combinations), as well as some very useful information.

You have an excellent point about devoting LTSP to one project -- the way I am
setting it up, at least now, LTSP will be devoted only to this project.
Right now I'm running a small LAN and the only boxes doing a netboot are the
ones being set up remotely.  Eventually I'll be using netboot boxes for
standard office use -- when that happens, I'll be specifying systems by MAC
address.  So for now, and even later, any system trying to netboot without a
known and listed MAC address will get a drive reformat and a Linux install.

Thanks for the help!

Hal