Guys:

I'm kicking around a notion to build a designed-for-LTSP single board
computer.  The device would be powered by a non-Intel chip, have
onboard video, usb and ethernet, and an extremely rugged, tamper-proof
case that would come in around the size of a pack of playing cards.
The unit price would be about $150-$200 in quantities.  Bolt it to a
table, plug it in, and start LTSP'ing.

I'm an independent embedded consultant with a lot of hardware and
Linux experience, so the real challenge with this project is just
funding the development effort.  If I had some commitment, I could
afford to borrow the money (or perhaps seek some NEA/DOE grants) to
bootstrap this project into existence.

Would anyone be interested in seeing such a project come to life?

Commitments and ideas welcome,

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff