Hi William,

I would like to see a project like that come to life. I am not a hacker,
so I can help little at this moment and I have no much money (My son's
salary comes from my mom :-) ). I wonder how can I help. I would like a
"Open Source Hardware Solution". I know, I know: software and hardware
are not the same and the Open Source could not apply to both, but may be
something like the mylinux project can be the model to follow. In that
case I can offer like a beta tester :-).

Bye and I wish the best for this project.

Cheers,

Offray