The problem is the differing networks.  Let's abstact this a bit...

Say you've got two physical networks, network1 that uses 192.168.1.x, and
network2 that uses 10.0.0.x.  You've got a DHCP server on both, which
serve their respective IP address spaces.

It looks like you want the DHCP server on network1 to forward a DHCP
request from a client on network1 to the DHCP server on network2 and lease
an IP address from network2's address space.

First, you'd have to use a router of some sort to join network1 and
network2 together.  This may be nothing more than a small linux/bsd box
with two ethernet ports, one attached to each network.  This small box
would need to know how to route packets between the two networks, but
there are ways to accomplish that fairly easily.

Broadcast packets (like DHCP requests) don't typically cross routers.  You
could probably force your router to forward those packets between
networks, but you'd likely be creating all sorts of network problems if
you did.

By far the easiest way to get a client system from network1 onto network2
(and into network2's IP address space) would be to physically move it from
one network to the other.  This may be as easy as moving an ethernet cable
at a patch panel.

Perhaps if you explain what you're trying to accomplish?

Jeff