It certainly is possible to use a single DHCP server to serve multiple
networks or network subnets, but keep in mind that it would need to serve
a different IP address space to each subnet and/or network.

The DHCP server needs to be able to tell which subnet the request is
coming from, so it knows which pool of addresses to use for which clients.

This could also be achieved (perhaps even easier) by simply putting more
ethernet ports in the DHCP server and physically attaching it to each
network you want to serve IP addresses for.  Have the DHCP server listen
on each interface, and serve a different IP address space via each
interface.  The networks don't even need to be able to talk to each other
in any other way (unless you want to share common resources like storage
or printers or a common internet gateway).

Jeff