Joseph,
  Yes, I do mean that the second server is running all the time with heartbeat running
to switch servers should the primary fail. The two servers are kept syncronized so
that they are (almost) mirrors of each other.

  I should note that this will not allow the LTSP users to just keep on truckin'.
Their current session will fail when the first server goes down, but a reset of the
workstation allows them to immediately log back in to the second and continue working.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Service, Inc.