Hi jim,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've grabbed the latest XFree86 from the XFree86 cvs server.
It is version 4.2.99, and it includes lots of new drivers,
and lots of enhancements over the older drivers.
Great news! I'll tried that soon.

So just one question: I would like to use TrueType fonts. I copy the font files to the fonts/ subdirectory. But how to modify the X11 font-path setting? I didn't found an option for lts.conf.

Achim