Andy,

Thanks for the input.

The reason for the xkbcomp error is because some libs
have moved around from a previous version.

You can fix it by doing this:

   ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386

That will rescan the shared libs, and update the ld.so.cache file.

I guess I need to fix the install script to do the same, and also
to fix the ownership on those files.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]