Anybody know how to setup ltsp so that a user has a choice which X
server to login too?

We use ltsp thin clients (and it works very well thank you) and wish for
users to have a choice which server they run their apps on when they
login. Has anybody done this, and if so how do we go about it? We will
still want to use a single machine to get the boot images off.

I assume we just have to get the client terminal Xserver to connect to a
different xdm/gdm/kdm server. How to connect that up to the login prompt
would be the tricky bit.

Any pointers/help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Bert
--
Bert van Brakel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>