Hello Group,
We are setting up LTSP on RH7.3 and have it running up to DHCP.
We cannot get tftp to work. Maybe because we are missing some stuff (i.e.
two files) in our distro, or we missed a configuration option.
We tried to make the files, but were unable to get tftp working (maybe we
used the wrong setup/options?).
The files are:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/tftp (we do not know it it's called exactly that way)
/etc/xinetd.d/tftp (same)

Question: Can someone mail the content of these files?
Thanks from Holland,
Bas and Dirk