Bona Computech / Lex System , they have the
Light, Thin, Slim and a couple of others.
US Distributor;

http://www.synertrontech.com/

No online ordering, but you can call them and order.
I'm testing the slim model right now.
The slim is just a hair bigger and not as sleek looking
but.... when ordering you have your choice of "Three" different
motherboards and you get to add your own socket 370 cpu. The thin
comes standard with a via 533mhz. The thin retail 300.00us and the
slim 225.00us. I set up my slim with a via C3 ezra 933mhz. I've had
no problems @ all setting up and running with ltsp/linux and
I'm quite pleased, pretty cool thin clients (and/or boxes for other projects).