Don Marti, Linux Journal editor in chief, predicts a press set back at
LinuxWorld New York in his newsletter Aspire to Crudeness -- Issue
Twenty-Nine, Nov. 21, 2002.

>   One LinuxWorld prediction: the show floor is going to be full of cool,
>   easy-to-use desktop themes and applications, and the press room Linux
>   systems are going to be dog-slow with an obsolete release of one of
>   the major distributions on them, thereby setting desktop Linux back
>   with the media by five years. I hope I'm wrong on this one and one of
>   the vendors loans them some decent desktop boxes.

This may be an opportunity for LTSP to organize a diskless workstation
network for the press room. What'ya think?

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/index.cvn

Tom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]