Hi All,

I'm trying to use Applixware version 4.4.1on LTSP and it shows the following
error when I run it on one of my thin clients.

[test@localhost applix]# X-Server problem - unable to access fonts
The font path being used is:

    '/home/test/applix/axfonts/all_pcf'

If this is not appropriate for your display, restart
Applixware specifying '-fp your_font_path' on the
command line.

For further info, see the 'Fonts' section
of the installation notice.
start process: connect: No such file or directory
X-Server problem - unable to access fonts
The font path being used is:

    '/home/test/applix/axfonts/all_pcf'

If this is not appropriate for your display, restart
Applixware specifying '-fp your_font_path' on the
command line.

Has anyone tried running applixware on LTSP? Please help.

Regards,

Delz