Mohammad,

The boot process should only take between 20 and 30 seconds.

Can you describe for us, which portion of the booting is slow ?

There are several phases of the boot process.

During the tftp, you should see dots (.) streaming across the
screen.  Do you see that ?  If so, do they stream quickly ?

Once the tftp is done, the kernel starts running.  Do the kernel
messages scroll quickly on the screen ?

Are there messages on the screen at certain points where it seems
to pause ?

Are your workstations listed in the /etc/hosts file ?  This can
cause several pauses, while various services are trying to map
a hostname to go along with the IP address.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]