Can anyone indicate where to go for instructions on getting X configured
properly? I've got ltsp up and running except for the graphical component.
Starting the X server returns "(EE) No devices detected. Fatal server error:
no screens found."

My hunch is that I need to point ltsp to the server's own XF86Config file
but pointing it to a copy via the instructions prescribed for specifiying a
particular XF86Config file lts.conf hasn't changed the outcome. It's not
being read or...  or what? Dunno.

And I'm using the server's own monitor in trying to do this.

Grateful to anyone who can offer a lead on this.