http://www.greenheck.com/cliff

Here are some nice high res pics of the insides of the mini itx and it
running peewee linux
connecting to our terminal server.

I will keep feeding some more of this information to the list. I will be
putting together a
how-to document and the parts that I use to make this work.

Here is a good suppliers list of mini-itx hardware

http://www.mini-itx.com/hardware/suppliers.asp

We use a mini ITX-2677 casetronic box.

The compact flash adapters are here

http://www.acscontrol.com/Index_ACS.asp?Page=/Pages/Products/CompactFlash/ID
E_To_CF_Adapter.htm

We are running peewee linux on them with x windows, 32 MB flash

Cliff Baeseman