From: Chris Welsh
To: Baeseman, Cliff
Cc: ''[EMAIL PROTECTED] ' '
Sent: 1/19/03 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] More info on the mini-itx on compact flash

Cliff,

I've checked around and believe compact flash to be cheaper than usb
flash. My local linux store sells it too, so I'll support them by
grabbing some and play. Not sure if you discussed this, but when it
became time to upgrade/patch , how were you going to reflash large
numbers of thin clients?

Chris