A while ago someone at the irc channel asked about
support for old amigas that do not have a Memory
Management Unit (MMU) but we where not able to respond
corretly, but I just read about uCLinux, that does
exactly that, so just for the record, old amiga
computers may work on ltsp enviroments!

http://www.uclinux.org/