This isn`t spam.
this product looks somewhat "revolutionary".
Yes - usually announcing commercial products on mailinglists is not seen
happily
by most of it`s members (me too) - but for this one I AM happy, that it was
announced -
and since it is open source based I don`t see, why this should be a problem.
we all benefit from that
regards
Roland