Gian,

I've been watching the reactions to the announcement of
your NX project.  Basically, I was refraining from commenting,
until I had a chance to check it out, and also I wanted to
see what others on the list thought of it.

There were some nay-sayers in the bunch, but I expected that.

I'm not so worried about the fact that you have plans for
a commercial product utilizing your technology.  The fact that
the technology is free is a very good thing.

I think at this point, i'm very impressed with what you
guys have done, and I'd like to push forward with a plan
to collaborate on integrating some of your technology into
the LTSP, to provide a seemless method of deploying low bandwidth
X windows.

What I'd like to suggest is that we meet on the #ltsp IRC
channel at some scheduled time, and discuss the technology,
and see if we can figure out a way to work together.

Please let me know what time would work best for you, and we'll
see if we can get something going.

Thank you,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]