I'll agree, it's not spam.  A nice looking product that directly relates to
the LTSP and this list.  He made it clear that a commercial product was
based on the open source work and offered the open source for use in LTSP.
Sounds reasonable to me.  One thing I think would be great is an open
source windows client for connecting to a terminal session.  This would
make it easy to place a terminal server on a windows network and try it out
without commiting to a full conversion.  X-win32 works but it's not free or
open.