Hi Marga :

I've tried your solution and I've found another problem:
after the command esddsp --server=192.168.0.XXX:16001 -v /usr/X11R6/bin/xmms ,
there is an error message:

xmms: Warning  Couldn't find our player - plugin (1440) at the server!

As  I've read that the sound server (esd) runs in the workstation, I've made a
simlink in /opt/ltsp/i386/lib pointing to the xmms output plugin.
(/usr/X11R6/lib/xmms/Output), but the error remains almost the same, except
by the plugin number (1440), which has  changed to (1360).
Please do you have any suggestion to solve this?

Thank you in advance,

Leonardo Jr.