From: Leonardo Gonçalves de Ulhôa Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 4:29 AM
To: Marga Tabangcura
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Esd problem (cont)

Marga:

I've found that  my system didn't work due to a problem with National Geode
Gx1 sound. I had to change my bios to solve this.
Anyway, you've shown me where I should look for an answer.
Thank you very much for this,

Leonardo Jr.

PS: I know I spent a long time to answer to you, but this problem was realy
hard to solve.