Norine, Adilson, Julius -

 OK, 3 replies pointing to the same source is pretty convincing.

 Especially for guy trying *real* hard to get away from "\" ;)

 I'll give "Version 3.1.0" a go, looks like 3 more CD's to pull down.

 Thank you - I appreciate this info! My mailer knackered this thread, so sorry if
it doesn't thread correctly. Will fix pronto!

 cheers,
 /b