We have bought quite a few of the Jammin-125's and have been very happy
with them.  A couple of months ago I got hooked up with a guy with a
surplus of Netier XL1000's and he has made me some sweet deals (way below
$100) on them.  They work very well, pretty comparable to the Jammin 125,
though not as stylish.  I just left the flash alone and have been booting
them via pxe.

However if it werent for the price i'm getting on the netier's I'd still
be buying Jammin 125's.

-Jeff