I'm having the same problem - but when I move the the direqcafe folder
to /var/www/cgi-bin (where my other stuff does run), index.cgi runs, but
none of the graphics come in.

I am thinking that httpd.conf needs to be tweeked so that cgi can happen
in the /var/www/html/direqcafe directory.

Could somebody please 'splain it to us?
Thanks-

Mark Ehle
Computer Support Librarian