Thanks, Anselm -

I did look at /etc/passwd. I don't think that these users came from the
system. I think that direqcafe put them in to it's database as I was
screwing around with it before I got it working right. It would appear
that there is no way to delete them from the web interface.

Where is the database file, and in what format?
This software looks like a great start, but why in the word did he write
it in pascal? Guess that there's one more language I have to learn now!

Thanks -

Mark