Getting closer.

Changed:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var

to:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.cgi

And the index.cgi comes up by itself.

Now -

I have a few users that showed up when I was playing with the package
that are not on my system. They are 55, 1, 15, and 0. How do I get rid
of these critters?

Thanks  -

Mark